Internet of Things (IoT) – Environment Monitoring System (EMS) can be use at few areas as below
1) Environment Monitoring System – For Server Room
2) Environment Monitoring System – For Buildings
3) Environment Monitoring System – For Warehouses
4) Environment Monitoring System – For Farming
5) Environment Monitoring System – For other facilities or equipment
6) Environment Monitoring System – Linkwise Picobox
7) Environment Monitoring System – For other facilities or equipment
Internet of Things (IoT) – EMS do collect data and alert management on
1) Electricity Maximum Demand Monitoring and Load Profiling
2) Electrical parameters (3 phase voltage, currents, phase imbalance, power factor – pf, power fail)
3) Temperature (room, server rack, air-condition, chilled water, motors, transformers)
5) Water level, flow rate, pH level, ozone level, nitrates level
6) Equipment on, off and trip status (Generator set, UPS, Lift, Fire Alarm panels, Air Cond, Chillers, water pump)
7) Alarms from water detection, fire alarm panels, security alarm, electrical ACB, VCB trip
8) And many other equipment and facilities can integrate with it. For example Fluke test equipment and others.
This system has some common function as Building Automation System (BAS) and Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) system. It is a more cost effective solutions then both BAS and SCADA, and suitable for client want the solutions with lower entry investment.
EMS is design to utilize in many different environment eg. Factories (small or big), Hotels, Shopping Malls, Universities, Farms, Aquariums and many more.